- Larry Selman spoke at a mass rally held to support a financial bailout for St. Vincent’s Hospital and his advocacy was covered by The Villager
- Diana Braun will be attending the Disability Policy Seminar in Washington, DC and AAIDD’s Annual Conference in Providence, Rhode Island
- Laura Hershey’s article on Disaboom discusses health care reform and what it means for people with disabilities.
- The Arc of the United States is awarding grants to 45 local chapters of The Arc in support of an initiative to help youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Body & Soul: Diana & Kathy to screen at the Reframing Reality Disability Film Festival and the PacRim Conference on Disabilities